Manage episode 290239369 series 173083
Throughout our life, patterns emerge in how we relate to others. If we can understand these patterns, and ourselves, we can have better, more fulfilling relationships. Listen to today's show to learn about the different love archetypes, and how to apply this understanding to your personal life and relationships.
In this episode with Coltrane Lord, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- A brief overview of different kinds of love archetypes
- How to communicate and express our most authentic selves
- Understanding all of the roles we play in our life and how relationships can be a lab for knowing the self better
- How to feel into what you truly desire
- How we can transform through our relationships
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/296
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors Headspace: You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple. Visit Headspace.com/IDO for a FREE one-month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah