Manage episode 293970940 series 173083
Being vulnerable in your relationship can bring more connection and intimacy. However, it's not great to simply always try to be vulnerable. Learn about all the positives and negatives of vulnerability in today's show!
In this episode with Dr. Ray and Jean Kadkhodaian, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the six stages of emotional vulnerability
- Why you should set certain times to discuss your vulnerabilities
- The importance of time for reflection during conflict to avoid reactivity
- Journaling to help open up to your partner
- How to be a witness to your partners' vulnerability
- How your relationship can help heal childhood wounds
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/302
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
Dipsea is an audio app full of short, sexy stories and guided sessions that are designed to turn you on and help you get in touch with yourself. Get a 30 day free trial when you go to DipseaStories.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah