Manage episode 295266164 series 173083
Unfortunately, divorce is a part of many peoples lives. Denying this fact will not serve us and can actually hurt relationships. Listen to today's show to better understand the different types of divorces, and how to navigate divorce in the best way possible. Whether you're going through a divorce, are the child of divorced parents, a friend to someone going through a divorce or are in a happy relationship, there's a lot of value in today's episode.
In this episode with Bruce Fredenburg and Carol Hughes, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to go through a divorce that is family and person focused
- Collaborative divorce and why it's the best kind of divorce
- How to support someone you know going through a divorce
- Navigating divorce when children are involved
- How to maintain relationships on the other side of a divorce
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/305
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah