Manage episode 299740284 series 1601405
We have heard and read countless discussions on “worship wars” in the church. Most of these wars were really generational wars. Thom and Kevin look at five ways to address and deal with these wars.
1. Try to understand the true reasons behind the conflict.
2. Get representatives of the different generations talking to each other.
3. Show examples of generational unity from other churches.
4. Get members of different generations working together in ministry.
5. Consider cross-generational small groups
- View this episode on YouTube at https://youtu.be/fb-t2TGa708
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
The post Five Ways to Deal with Generational Wars in Your Church appeared first on Church Answers.