Manage episode 289968674 series 2536158
In this episode of the Rhythms for Life podcast, we talk to Well-Watered Women Co. Founder and author, Gretchen Saffles, about what it means to water your soul from the well of God’s word and embracing your story. Gretchen shares her healing journey from an eating disorder and how that shame is a transformative part of her story. In her latest book, The Well-Watered Woman, Gretchen leads us to the Well of fullness, the Word of freedom, and the Way of fruitfulness. Don't miss a single episode and be sure to subscribe for weekly tips on new life rhythms.
- Check out Gretchen’s book, The Well-Watered Woman
- Register for the Marriage & Parenting Renewal Retreat happening May 6-7.
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Join the Rhythms for Life Community here.
- Thank you to this week's sponsor! Samaritan Ministries is a community of Christians who live out Galatians 6:2 by bearing one another’s burdens when a medical need arises. It’s a Biblical solution to health care, connecting members across the nation who share medical costs while praying for and encouraging one another. Learn more today.