Manage episode 287016200 series 2536158
In this episode of the Rhythms for Life Podcast, Gabe and Rebekah talk to So Worth Loving Founder and author, Eryn Eddy, about what it means to give up performing for public acceptance and love and rest in the unconditional love and acceptance that comes from God. They also talk about the how social media has impacted our ability to connect and be vulnerable with others within community and the power of rest and quiet. Listen in as we dive deep into what it means to live in Rhythm and learn about overcoming self doubt to believe you are so worth loving.
- Order Eryn’s new book, So Worth Loving .
- Register for the Marriage & Parenting Renewal Retreat happening May 6-7.
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Join the Rhythms for Life Community here.
- Thank you to this week's sponsor! Samaritan Ministries is a community of Christians who live out Galatians 6:2 by bearing one another’s burdens when a medical need arises. It’s a Biblical solution to health care, connecting members across the nation who share medical costs while praying for and encouraging one another. Learn more today.