Manage episode 290489429 series 2536158
In this episode of the Rhythms for Life podcast, we talk to author, song lyricist, scriptwriter, and video director, Douglas McKelvey, about his inspiration around The Every Moment Holy series. Volume I offers prayers for all types of life celebrations, big and small. From changing diapers, gathering with friends, the birth of a baby, Doug writes prayers to give you the encouragement you need. In the second volume, Every Moment Holy II, he shares liturgies for seasons of dying and grieving. These are ways of reminding us that our lives are shot through with sacred purpose and eternal hopes even when, especially when, suffering and pain threaten to overwhelm us.
- Check out Douglas' new book, Every Moment Holy Volume II.
- Register for the Marriage & Parenting Renewal Retreat happening May 6-7.
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Join the Rhythms for Life Community here.
- Thank you to this week's sponsor! Samaritan Ministries is a community of Christians who live out Galatians 6:2 by bearing one another’s burdens when a medical need arises. It’s a Biblical solution to health care, connecting members across the nation who share medical costs while praying for and encouraging one another. Learn more today.