Manage episode 291664836 series 2536158
In this episode of the Rhythms for Life Podcast, we talk to 5th generation farm owner and author, Jennifer Dukes Lee, about the fruits that come from slowing down and to embrace that God is always planting and growing seeds in us. Jennifer talks to us about the the healing season of winter and lessons of growth she has experienced in the rhythms of nature on her farm in her new book, Growing Slow.
- Pre-order your copy of Jennifer’s new book, Growing Slow.
- Join the challenge! Download your free Tech Detox Guide when you join us for Less Scrolling More Strolling.
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Discover your healthiest rhythm by taking Rebekah’s quiz.
- I want to invite you to join Thrivent and me for a special, on-demand, virtual event on May 20 where we discuss the wisdom of women and the intersection of faith and finances. You can register for the event here.
- Agape International Missions. AIM is doing whatever it takes to end sex trafficking because they believes every child is worth the rescue. You can become a part of the next rescue by joining The Village, AIM’s community of passionate monthly supporters, who believe every child is worth fighting for.