Manage episode 299240958 series 2536158
On this episode, Gabe and Rebekah wrap up the summer parenting series presented by Awana by sharing their own insights and stories of parenting with us. They discuss navigating the joys and hardships of their family dynamic and how it has shaped both them and their children. With refreshing counsel and humorous memories, this conversation is perfect for every parent to hear.
- Join us for the Emotional Health Retreat in Franklin, TN, November 18-19, 2021. Learn more at rebekahlyons.com/ehretreat
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Discover your healthiest rhythm by taking Rebekah’s quiz.
- Agape International Missions. AIM is doing whatever it takes to end sex trafficking because they believes every child is worth the rescue. You can become a part of the next rescue by joining The Village, AIM’s community of passionate monthly supporters who believe every child is worth fighting for.
- This summer season is presented to you by Awana. Simply knowing where to start with at home child discipleship can be the biggest hurdle. With Brite Families, you’ll know exactly where to begin to help your kids know God and His Word.