Manage episode 292311023 series 2536158
In this episode of the Rhythms for Life podcast, we talk to author and speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries, Nicki Koziarz, about loss, grief, and unconditionally loving God even through the hard things. In her new book, Flooded, she shares her story of losing her mother and brother in a matter of weeks, and the five best decisions you can make when your prayer is "Please God, no more hard things" and when doubt in God's plan starts rising in your mind.
- Grab your copy of Nicki's new book, Flooded.
- Join the challenge! Download your free Tech Detox Guide when you join us for Less Scrolling More Strolling.
- Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
- Discover your healthiest rhythm by taking Rebekah’s quiz.
- I want to invite you to join Thrivent and me for a special, on-demand, virtual event on May 20 where we discuss the wisdom of women and the intersection of faith and finances. You can register for the event here.
- Thank you to this week's sponsor! Samaritan Ministries is a community of Christians who live out Galatians 6:2 by bearing one another’s burdens when a medical need arises. It’s a Biblical solution to health care, connecting members across the nation who share medical costs while praying for and encouraging one another. Learn more today.