Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 28, 2021 14:04 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 288388697 series 2653628
In this episode I explain what you need to have within your Training & Assessment Strategy (TAS) to ensure it is compliant with RTO standards. In our experience, this is the area that most training organisations are non-compliant.
But fear not: I can help you! I have addressed the five typical non-compliances and how you can ensure your TAS is compliant.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why TAS trips people up and what you can do about it
- How you should act on feedback in your TAS
- The importance of speaking to student recruiters
- Selection criteria and entry requirements
- How to fully understand your target audience
- Why foundation skills are so important
- How to effectively use assessment tools
- Why you need to constantly validate
- How to prepare your trainers properly
- How to handle work placements
- Self-paced learning