Manage episode 278622243 series 2653628
With unemployment at the highest rate for two decades, upskilling Australia’s workforce has never been more important. In what is potentially great news for our sector, the government has announced $1.5bn of funding for training via the JobTrainer Fund.
So what exactly do RTOs need to do to benefit from JobTrainer? Listen to this week’s episode to find out...
In this episode you will learn:
- What RTOs need to know before they pitch for government funding
- How the JobTrainer funding is divided
- The difference between JobTrainer and JobKeeper
- Why the government’s focus is on building new skills rather than replacing those that were lost
- Which areas of Australia are receiving which funding
- Angela’s own experience of applying for government funding
- How to work around the disconnect between government funding and state distribution
Vivacity Website - https://vivacity.com.au/
Angela Connel LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelatkconnell/
Vivacity LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/vivacitycoaching/