Manage episode 297455591 series 2653628
So, you've decided to launch an RTO.
This is a big journey to go on when you decide you want to start an RTO, and for those that are already in the training industry, you know how difficult it can be to maintain your ongoing compliance.
Starting an RTO is not like most businesses, there is so much more involved with gaining your registration with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), you need to comply with strict legislation that governs Registered Training Organisations.
In this episode I cover:
- What you need to know about starting an RTO
- What are the ASQA requirements
- What documentation you need to submit
- Understanding the Financial viability requirements
- The best structure for your RTO.