Manage episode 290384021 series 2653628
The current buzz within the training industry is, “Micro-Credentialling?”, “What is it and how will it affect my RTO?
Micro-credentialling is about industry needs and how the training sector will respond to meeting those needs. Spurred on by the Joyce Report, delivered to government in March 2019, which included an independent review of Australia’s vocational education and training (VET) sector to examine ways to deliver skilled workers for a stronger economy.
During this episode I will cover the emerging and future job trends in our workforce and what are you doing to meet those needs?
In this episode you will learn:
- What is Micro-credentialing?
- How will it impact your RTO?
- How to use the data available to you for identifying emerging and future workforce needs
- Breaking down micro-credentialling and identifying skills sets for your industry
- Transferable skills and the opportunities with upskilling and cross-training
- Linking jobs and training for better education that meets industry needs
- JobTrainer and Micro-credentialling, what we have experienced so far
- Improving your scope of registration
- How to meet emerging and future workforce needs