Manage episode 292596038 series 2336001
If you've spent any time making music, at some point, you've probably felt like you have Writer's Block. It's the feeling that we just can't come up with anything; we are out of good ideas; we've lost our touch. I don't think it's real and I don't think you have it. In this episode, we use some mental jiu-jitsu to work our way out of this paralyzing feeling and get back to making music.
- Underbelly: You Suck At Producing on the Music Production Podcast #60 - https://brianfunk.com/blog/2018/5/7/60-underbelly-and-you-suck-at-producing
- Music Production Podcast #2: Make Bad Music - https://brianfunk.com/blog/2017/3/5/2-make-bad-music
- Brian Funk Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
- Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at My Store with the code: PODCAST
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.