Manage episode 299783881 series 2342396
Over the last seven years, during which he has become a decamillionaire, Rob has spent considerable amounts of time in the social media arena and created thousands of videos, lives and pieces of content.
He knows exactly what works developing and adapting the best types of content to get a shareable response to go viral.
In this episode he shares a brilliant model of content that gets great engagement every time, generates interest and creates leverage
- The model ‘This is what I did, this is what I learnt’ is a way to take your great results and your brags and credibility and teach others what you learnt turning a brag into content
- It’s really good granular content because you have actually been through it
- You get to brag through it without actually bragging ‘it’s a brag without a brag’
- The best form of content is when you merge what you’ve done with what you’ve learnt doing it
- People love behind the scenes content especially when it’s about your story
- Interviews are a dynamic way to vary your content
- Conversations with peaks and troughs between two interesting people make great podcasts
- If you want to maximise your time and your income through social media you need to create leverage
- Contrarian content that goes against the grain will generate interest that goes viral
- Create surprise in your content, observe the masses and do the opposite
- If you want to be an entrepreneur its being opposite from the masses
‘It’s one of the best ways to create content’
It’s frigging good content because you’ve actually done it and it’s actually real’
‘They love the stuff they don’t usually see, the behind-the-scenes content’
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of the global bestseller "Life Leverage" Host of UK's No.1 business podcast "The Disruptive Entrepreneur."
"If you don't risk anything, you risk everything."
Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.