Manage episode 301036954 series 2342396
Rob has been a fan of Joe Vitale for over 15 years and in this episode he gets to speak on philosophy, making peace with money and much, much more! A truly motivational, enlightening and engaging episode full of inspiration that we can all live by.
- Joe was in Thailand at a speaking event and went into a book shop, it was here he saw and bought Rob’s Moore’s book Money! He loved it and even bought another copy when he got back to the US.
- Rob and Joe agree that not enough knowledge is given around money, particularly in school. Money is a way of universally exchanging but people need to understand the psychology of money in order to leverage it and have a successful life.
- Money is a tool and a tool is not evil. It’s what people do with the tool that creates the morality.
- Often the act of doing something that makes money isn’t actually about money. For example, making money on a book is actually so you can then write another book and help and serve more people.
- Thinking and visualising has it’s place and worth, but you can’t just sit there and expect things to happen. You have to go out there and take action. Success and creating takes hard work.
- Spending money can make you money, this is something Joe lives by and calls 'prosperous spending'.
- Complaints are opportunities, don't begrudge them, use them to your advantage.
- The world right now is living in fear and this is something many of us are led by. Joe believes we need to lean into and fall into faith, not fear. Fear is no way to live.
“Well done, loved the book”
“I know what it’s like to unconsciously despise money”
“Money is not the root of all evil, humans are”
“We tend to bring the things into pour lives that we love, we hate and we fear”
"They only flew in for one reason, to go in the car with me"
"Go read his book, money!"
"We are falling into fear and not falling into faith"
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of the global bestseller “Life Leverage” Host of UK’s No.1 business podcast “The Disruptive Entrepreneur”
“If you don't risk anything, you risk everything”
Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.