Manage episode 307394607 series 2429760
What started as a small, cramped office with a 5-person team in 2008 has become an incredible 50-person remote team of experts. Ian Garlic talks to Dobbin Buck, the Co-Owner of GetUWired, about identifying needed skill sets and finding the right people to join your team. They also discuss adding services to your business using white label implementation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Staying Ahead of the Curve to Serve Small Businesses
- Identifying Needed Skill Sets and Finding the Right People
- Maintaining an Incredible Team
- Adding Services or Products to Your Business Using White Label Implementation
- The Main Key to Being Successful at Sales
- Why Dobbin Got Shot At in the Woods
Connect with Dobbin:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.