Manage episode 306829723 series 2429760
Being told, “No,” and facing rejection can be some of the most difficult situations somebody faces. The shame somebody can feel and the sinking feeling in their stomach makes many of us fear failure and avoid taking any risk that can cause it. Ian Garlic talks with Andrea Waltz, the author of Go for No, about the benefits of rejection and why you should seek it out. They also discuss improving your sales process through analyzing trends.
What You’ll Learn:
- 2 Great Results of Rejection
- The Benefit of Setting Goals for Failure
- How Negative Engagement Can Be Good PR
- How to Reprogram Your Brain’s Reaction to Failure
- Improve Your Sales Process Through Trends
Connect with Andrea:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.