Manage episode 307209893 series 2429760
Picture this: A theater major gets into digital marketing. He starts and scales a company that he then sells for $20 million. Ian Garlic talks to Ian Bentley about his journey from theater, to being in a rock band, to an 8-figure exit deal using a pay-per-lead model. Discover agencies’ biggest mistakes when taking on clients and the best elements for building a pay-per-lead agency.
What You’ll Learn:
- Biggest Mistake Agencies Make When Taking on Clients
- Lead Gen Agency VS Regular Agency
- Elements of Building a Pay-Per-Lead Agency
- Biggest Challenges to Growing a Pay-Per-Lead Agency
- Lessons in Exiting a Company
Connect with Ian:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.