Manage episode 290339733 series 2818835
Some of the questions that get answered in this episode:
- What are Customer Data Platforms and how can one help drive relevant content?
- What is first-party data vs second-party data vs third-party data?
- How does BECU use its member's first-party data to create relevant content?
- Are there levels of privacy that a consumer should have regarding how marketers use first-party data?
- Are Credit Bureaus outdated?
- Is there a way to control the use of consumer data at this stage of the internet?
- When does it make sense to hire a creative agency versus keeping the marketing tasks in-house?
- How can a creative agency be most useful to a company’s marketing department?
- How can a creative agency quickly learn their client’s business?
- How can a creative agency appear credible to a client or potential client?
Clyde Golden is a creative agency in Seattle specializing in research, strategy, and content creation via Customer Journey programs.