Manage episode 303407054 series 2893495
Annie and Jess kick off this week talking about a weird dream including breastfeeding your dogs, and why we just don’t need to wear pants. Then Jess explains how she is more of a social moth than a butterfly, and they get ready to take a very quick but well-needed break. Then, they get into the topic of the week: contraception. They give their personal experiences, what to know when finding one right for you, and the side effects they have endured.
In This Episode You’ll Hear About:
- Annie and Jess know they aren’t doctors! They are just sharing from their own personal experiences and hopefully entertaining you in the process.
- Men wince at the thought of getting snipped, but how bad is it compared to being on medication in your early teens?
- Birth control can have side effects that we are ashamed to talk about, but this is a safe space here.
- What birth control have Annie and Jess used? Are they on any now?
- How to give yourself a breast exam. It’s easy, safe, and part of a true self-care routine.
- “I’m more of a social moth than a butterfly!”
Slide Into Our DM’s: