Manage episode 298628100 series 2893495
Annie and Jess brave a heat wave to bring you this week’s episode about fanny farts, vaginal flatulence, queefing, whatever you want to refer to it as. They talk about why you should see it as either funny, normal, or both, and something you should embrace instead of being ashamed of. They talk about what exactly a fanny fart is, and take some funny listener stories about personal accounts of beaver burping.
In This Episode You’ll Hear About:
- Jess was on a show! What? This is huge. Check out Apocalypse Wow, you’ll catch Jess as one of the best superhumans ever on the big screen.
- What is fanny farting, aka queefing? Why does it happen, and where exactly does it come from?
- Is it true that the looser the vagina, the baggier the queef?
- What is the difference between a fart and a queef?!
- What to do when your partner isn’t down with your queefy nature.
- How to avoid queefing - don’t! Let it rip!
- Are women really better farters than men? Do we put them to shame even when farting?
- What do Annie’s husband and Jess’s dad really think of fanny farts and deflating the woman balloon?
- “My fanny is happy when it’s farting or not farting.”
- “Let’s at least laugh at our queefs instead of trying to ignore them.”
Slide Into Our DM’s: