Manage episode 272807510 series 52225
A 7-night review of MSC Seaside. This cruise went to San Juan, St. Maarten, and Nassau, Bahamas. We get a comprehensive review of the ship and the Eastern Caribbean ports of call.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Return to cruising plans have been submitted to the CDC
- Carnival Cruise Line debuts a new atrium for Mardi Gras
- One of the founders of Norwegian Cruise Line passes
- Princess Cruises is selling ships
- Virgin Voyages announced longer itineraries
Question: How likely is it that cruises will only go to private islands and the Bahamas for the foreseeable future?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.