Manage episode 280284312 series 52225
Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's CEO Frank Del Rio has been tossing the idea of all cruise guests receiving an immunity passport. Basically, you would have to receive the COVID-19 vaccine to cruise. Is that legal? Are cruise lines allowed to do that? We discuss.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Carnival Panorama is headed back to North America
- Virgin Voyages delays both new ships into 2021
- NCL looking to make guests get a vaccine to cruise
- You can lease a cruise cabin by the day, week or month
- Princess Cruises gives a money-back guarantee
Listener Question: What can we do in Port Canaveral for four days?
What is the status of Holland America Line's return to service?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.