Manage episode 282828989 series 52225
Over the past few weeks, we've spent quite a bit of time talking about the health and safety protocols that are going to be put in place when sailing resumes. But one thing we haven't really discussed is what the port situation will be like and how it will impact cruising. Joining me to dive into this a little deeper is staff writer Richard Simms.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Royal Caribbean sells a cruise brand
- Norwegian Cruise Line extends its cancellations
- Two former Carnival Cruise Line ships are getting scrapped
- COVID test requirement are coming for all people entering the United States
- A bucket list cruise for 2023
Listener Question: I currently have a Disney Cruise scheduled for Aug 28th and only have paid the deposit. Do you think I should pay the balance or wait till closer to the due date in April?I’ll be honest...I don’t know how ready I’ll be to cruise, if things don’t get better. Will I get my money back if I change my mind?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.