Manage episode 292951648 series 52225
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy stops by to unpack the latest developments from the CDC as well as the state of Florida's lawsuit against the agency.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Judge speaks on State of Florida vs CDC lawsuit
- Royal Caribbean has made some changes for summer cruises
- Alaska cruise bill passes in the Senate, next up is the House
- Carnival's new ship is heading to Florida very soon
- Disney Cruise Line details upcoming ship Wish
- Norwegian Cruise Line shares more about upcoming Norwegian Prima
Listener Q: Is it better to book the new ship right when it goes on sale or give it some time for the people that paid deposits to back out and hope for a lower price? - Jim
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.