Manage episode 295758660 series 52225
This week we talk to Nick who just returned from the very first Royal Caribbean sailing open to U.S. guests from Nassau, Bahamas. He details the process of flying to the Bahamas from Florida, the health protocols in place both in port and onboard, and how the cruising experience compared to pre-COVID times.
Richard has cruise news:
- The state of Florida won the lawsuit against the CDC — What's next?
- The first simulated sailing has officially been completed, what are we hearing?
- Carnival announced they'd be receiving a couple of new additions.
- Royal Caribbean adds fees for unvaccinated cruisers
- A proposed bill could cut Canada's stop out of the itinerary if it were only to satisfy the Passenger Vessel Services Act.
- More Norwegian Cruise Line cancellations
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.