Manage episode 298681609 series 52225
We talk with former cruise line executive Art Sbarsky about the cruising industry restart and talk shop about moves the cruise lines are doing to earn extra revenue.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- It's been a long 16 months but a lot of ships are back into service
- The UK greenlights international cruises
- The CDC and Florida lawsuit drags on — has it ended yet?
- Norwegian has finally returned to sailing
- Disney has announced new testing protocols
- Bimini island gets first Carnival ship call
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.