Manage episode 285116802 series 2394207
About this episode
Today is our 100th Episode! On this special episode, we share what we do when we're not talking about sex, what ministry projects we're working on, and nearly half of a 100 sex tips list we ask our listeners help us complete.
From the Bible
What does God have to say about our ministry (and yours)?
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. - 2 Corinthians 1:3-5
- Unraveling | The Forgiven Wife (in which Chris shares about prayer shawls)
- Sisters in Crime (SinC) writers' group
- Healthy Life Toolbox - Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- Knowing Her Sexually - for husbands
- The Woman I Am: A Lesson in Self-Grace | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Honeycomb & Spice
- Strong Wives
- Episode 38: A Conversation About Porn (Part 1) - Sex Chat for Christian Wives
- Episode 39: A Conversation About Porn (Part 2) - Sex Chat for Christian Wives
- Episode 40: Healing after Porn Discovery - Sex Chat for Christian Wives
- APSATS (The Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists)
- ICF (International Coaching Federation)