Manage episode 283918576 series 2394207
Today we’re talking about Valentine’s Day. It’s coming up soon, and women feel all kinds of different things about it. Some women love it, some hate it, and some feel kind of ambivalent about it. And it plays out differently in different marriages. So, we talk about it and come up with some ideas for making it fun and romantic for all kinds of couples and marriages.Sponsor
From the Bible
What does God have to say about Valentine’s Day? (Not much, but a whole lot about love.)
Do everything in love. – 1 Corinthians 16:14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. – Colossians 3:14 We love because he first loved us. – 1 John 4:19Resources
- Do One Thing for Your Husband on Valentine’s Day – Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- Best Couple’s Gifts for Valentine’s Day – Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- Sensual Massage with Essential Oils – Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- How Love Looks – The Forgiven Wife
- Get Ready for Valentine’s Day – The Forgiven Wife
- Romance His Socks Off! – The Forgiven Wife
- Take Charge of Date Night – The Forgiven Wife
- Make Valentine’s Day Great for Both of You – Honeycomb & Spice
- Valentine’s Day for the Rest of Us | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- 6 Worst Things You Can Give for Valentine’s Day | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- 9 Best Places to Get Heart Shaped Pizza 2021 – Country Living
- Yipick from Homie Depot
- Could You Use Some Marriage Humor? | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Show Her Off dance program (at-home lessons) – affiliate link
- A Marital Intimacy Playlist | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Bonny’s OysterBed7 Bedroom Soundtracks
- The Generous Wife
- Married Is Great T-shirts & Hoodies – affiliate link
- The 5 Love Languages