Manage episode 287567779 series 2394207
There are a lot of resources about sex now, some great and some terrible. But often, resources have some important truths, some debatable points, and some myths. Today we want to talk about what really matters—the foundational points we want wives to know about sex.
Click here to visit our sponsor (affiliate link).
From the Bible
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. – Galatians 5:22-23
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a
- Dear Wife, You Deserve a Great Sex Life Too - Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- 3 Words that Can Transform Your Sex Life - Calm.Healthy.Sexy.
- Love Like a Woman: Should Your Sexual Response Be Like Your Husband's? - The Forgiven Wife
- The #1 Myth Christian Women Learned about Sex | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- How to Read a Marriage Book | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Must a Better Friendship Come Before Better Sex? | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Healthy Life Toolbox series - Calm.Healthy. Sexy.
- 3 Ways a Vibrator Can Help Marital Intimacy - The Forgiven Wife
- Q&A with J: "Is It Okay to Use Sex Toys?" | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Is Anal Sex Okay? | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Has the Mainstream Embraced BDSM? Should You? | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Solo Masturbation? - The Forgiven Wife
- Setting Boundaries in the Bedroom | Hot, Holy & Humorous
- Finding Friends to Support Your Marital Intimacy | Hot, Holy & Humorous
Visit our website: forchristianwives.com.