Manage episode 260036886 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 174 of the Sexology Podcast! Today is a solo episode where I delve into the subject of experiencing orgasms, overcoming performance anxiety, the importance of communication and steps you can take to improve your orgasms.
In This Episode You Will Hear:
- How anyone can achieve having great orgasms
- Cultural factors that play into this issue
- Steps you can take to improve orgasms
- Analyzing how long this has been a problem
- How a lack of sex education can lead to issues with orgasms
- Are you getting aroused during sex?
- Looking at the quality of your relationship with your partner
- Can medication affect sexual performance?
- How ageing affects our sex drive
- The ways in which mental health can affect orgasms
- The importance of giving good sexual feedback
- Wanting to explore sexual areas your partner doesn’t
- Learning to properly understand your body
- Overcoming performance anxiety
- Improving your communication skills
Find me online:
Find me on social media:
Download my new ebook for free here:
101 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot:
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali:
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio