Manage episode 292822505 series 2358250
626: My Life Suckers, Deva Dalporto, MyLifeSuckers.com
My Life Suckers
Deva Dalporto, MyLifeSuckers.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 626 Deva Dalporto
Deva Dalporto is known for her funny viral videos about motherhood and her music parodies for which NBC dubbed her the “Weird Al of YouTube Moms.” Her videos have garnered more than 450 million views and have been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, People, HuffPost, Parents.com, Redbook, Good Housekeeping and many more. Deva has also collaborated with dozens of top brands including Clorox, General Mills, JC Penney, Unilever, Clinique, Twizzlers, Chef Boyardee and many others.
Deva was one of the ﬁrst women to create humorous viral videos about motherhood, and her work sparked an entire category of “mom video” creators and inﬂuencers, shaping the new real, raw, irreverent mom content prevalent today.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Deva Dalporto about creating viral videos about being a mom.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How it’s important to be consistent with your creative content on social media.
● Why mommy influencers came to be popular on social media.
● How social media influencers make the most money by securing brand deals.
● Why parody videos can now split ad revenue with the artists they parody.
● How there is room for everyone to be successful in this space.
Connect with Deva:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices