Manage episode 293188490 series 2358250
Birthing an Industry
Udo Erasmus, Udo’s Choice
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 63 Udo Erasmus
Udo Erasmus is the co-founder of Udo’s Choice line, which can be found in Whole Foods and other health food stores worldwide. Udo designed the machinery for making oils with health in mind and pioneered flax oil, a billion-dollar industry. However, Udo walked a difficult path to become the man he is today. Being a child of war, Udo’s life began with intense struggle. As an adult, he got pesticide poisoning in 1980, leaving doctors at a loss regarding treatment. Deciding to take his health into his own hands, Udo began researching, and his discoveries led him to a passion for finding the answers to life’s big questions which would hopefully one day bring him and the world peace.
Today, Udo is an acclaimed speaker and author of many books, including the best-selling Fats That Heal and Fats That Kill, which has sold over 250,000 copies. He teaches at events hosed by Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra, has keynoted an international brain health conference, and has traveled to over 30 countries to conduct thousands of live presentations, media interviews, and staff trainings impacting more than 25,000,000 live with his massage oils, health, peace, genetics, biology, and nutrition, including a master’s degree in counseling psychology.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Udo Erasmus about his book, Fats that Heal Fats that Kill.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why fats are the most sensitive nutrients that need the most care in our bodies.
● How 99% of the population doesn’t have enough omega three oils in their diet.
● Why having a clear picture of what you want makes it easier to start a business.
● How oxygen, light, and heat, damage omega three oils and omega six oils.
● How having a product that gets results can lead to big name endorsements.
Connect with Udo:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices