Manage episode 294067527 series 2358250
Your Perfect Fit Ghost Writer
Danielle Perlin-Good, danielleperlingood.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 636 Danielle Perlin-Good
Danielle Perlin-Good is a prominent ghostwriter, book coach, and developmental editor. She works with emerging C-suite leaders to unleash their memoirs, self-help, and personal growth non-fiction books so they can share their powerful legacies and transform lives. Maneuvering cumbersome—and sometimes traumatic—stories into beautiful, error-free non-fiction books full of sensory details, profound dialogue, and heartwarming characters is her absolute favorite part of being a ghostwriter.
Since 2008, Danielle has written and edited hundreds of articles, books, social media content, e-newsletters, and more. She went from working overnight shifts at the Tribune Company to corporate digital marketing gigs, one of which was at Albert Whitman & Co., an esteemed children's publishing house. Danielle uses mindset techniques, exceptional editing skills, and quantum healing modalities to ensure her clients develop a beautifully crafted and publishable book that they will forever cherish. In her free time, Danielle enjoys swimming, practicing yoga, being outside, and spending time with her husband and their son.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Danielle Perlin-Good about finding your perfect-fit ghost writer.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How having the right mindset is one of the four pillars of success.
● Why our mindset needs to be aligned with our goals to achieve them.
● How everyone has limiting beliefs because of experiences from their past.
● Why our unique perspectives should be captured in a book.
● How writing a book gives people more credibility in their field.
Connect with Danielle:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices