Manage episode 294111632 series 2358250
637: The Money Advantage ,Rachel Marshall and Bruce Wehner, The Money Advantage
The Money Advantage
Rachel Marshall and Bruce Wehner, The Money Advantage
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 637 Rachel Marshall and Bruce Wehner
Rachel Marshall is the Co-Founder, Chief Financial Educator, and Content Strategist of The Money Advantage. She is known for making money simple, fun, and doable. She’s currently writing a book about her near-death experience and how it became the springboard for her family’s multi-generational legacy of more than money.
Bruce Wehner is the Lead Advisor of The Money Advantage, where he designs and communicates the individualized solutions that help their clients increase cash flow and financial control. Bruce leans on his experience as an educator and varsity head coach, lifelong entrepreneur, and real estate investor. He is a Nelson Nash Institute Authorized Infinite Banking Practitioner who has been practicing Infinite Banking since his parents started his first policy when he was a young child.
Bruce and Rachel are the co-hosts of The Money Advantage podcast, the popular business and personal finance show.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Rachel Marshall and Bruce Wehner about their podcast, The Money Advantage.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why the traditional Wall Street model is broken.
● How it’s important for people to have streams of revenue coming from multiple sources.
● Why investors are making mistakes within the broken Wall Street model.
● How investors don’t have control over how much money they make from retirement.
● How the intentions of a 401k was originally only meant to supplement pensions.
Connect with Rachel and Bruce:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices