Manage episode 296898910 series 2358250
651: Lessons Learned from Scaling 10x in 3 Years , Brian Covey, LoanDepot
Lessons Learned from Scaling 10x in 3 Years
Brian Covey, loanDepot
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 651 Brian Covey
Brian Covey is one of the Southeast’s top mortgage professionals. As the Vice President of Regional Production for TN, AL, MS and LA Sales Teams, Brian’s days are spent coaching, mentoring, and training Loan Originators in order to consistently achieve their personal, professional, and financial objectives, as well as the needs of their clients.
Leading the region with industry expertise and a passion for growth, Brian has maintained and expanded the founding Nashville team and introduced loanDepot into new markets from Memphis to Birmingham all the way down to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. With a background in coaching and recruiting, Brian constantly challenges his team to strive for more and helps each assistant, consultant, and manager reach their full potential. Whether it’s assisting managers with their pipeline or assisting consultants with their files, Brian believes in giving each team member and home buyer an exceptional experience.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Brian Covey about lessons learned from scaling 10x in 3 years.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How having a growth mindset allows businesses to grow rapidly.
● Why adaptability and recognizing opportunities is important for business owners.
● Why being a good leader means knowing what your team members want.
● How coached leaders who are intentional about their growth over perform.
● Why people should never be afraid to ask for opportunities.
Connect with Brian:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices