Manage episode 297093837 series 2358250
652: Marketing Trends for 2021 , Ryan Cote, Ballantine
Marketing Trends for 2021
Ryan Cote, Ballantine
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 652 Ryan Cote
Ryan Cote is the Director of Digital Services and Partner at Ballantine, a third-generation, family-owned direct mail and digital marketing company based out of Fairfield, NJ. Ballantine has been serving small-business clients since 1966, when it was founded by Ryan’s great-uncle. Ryan has been with his family’s agency since 2003, and today he manages the growing digital marketing division.
From lead generation to marketing strategy for small businesses, Ryan and his company rise above the get-featured-quick schemes so often attributed to digital marketing. He loves to geek out on technical marketing talk as well as work with real-world business owners about growing their book of business in today’s online world.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Ryan Cote about marketing trends for 2021.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why manufacturers need help creating a lead generation tool for their business.
● How business websites need to be more than online brochure, they need a call to action.
● How COVID-19 forced many manufacturers to turn their website into an ecommerce site.
● Why businesses should use social media to promote the content they create.
● How making small and steady improvements every day leads to a lot of progress.
Connect with Ryan:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices