Manage episode 297499866 series 2358250
Rob Nickell, Rocket Station
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Kevin Harrington and Seth Greene Episode 654 Rob Nickell
Robert Nickell is the Founder and CEO of Rocket Station, the leading provider of outsourced staffing and process management for the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry. Operating in Dallas Ft Worth since 2013, Rocket Station helps small to mid-sized businesses hire virtual teams with efficiency and profitability. Simplified staffing allows operators to focus on core competencies and outsource the rest. Robert started his career as an entrepreneur in real estate industry which has positioned him to support many real estate entrepreneurs and established firms who are struggling with staffing and human resources. Robert and his team’s strength in evaluating best practices and efficient ways to staff capacity has continued to propel Rocket Station. When not helping clients build better businesses, you’ll find Robert traveling the world or hanging out with his nephews in Dallas.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Rob Nickell about his business, Rocket Station.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How having a mentor when starting an entrepreneurial journey can be priceless.
● Why the pandemic forced businesses to move online efficiently as possible.
● How business owners need to map out their day before hiring a team.
● How Rocket Station can support any business and any task.
● Why people who owner smaller businesses have more tasks to take care of.
Connect with Rob:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices