Manage episode 298188956 series 2358250
Bill Gallagher, ScalingCoach.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 658 Bill Gallagher
Bill Gallagher is an international business growth coach with over 35 years of entrepreneurial and executive experience. Bill has spent the last 16 years coaching, training and speaking to thousands across 30+ cities in over a dozen countries. He previously led 4 companies and was a partner/executive in 2 more. Bill also hosts the renowned Scaling Up business podcast.
As an entrepreneur and executive, Bill has created and run companies and divisions from startups to over US$500 million. Bill discovered the Rockefeller Habits and Scaling Up 20 years ago, used them in his own companies, and serves on the advisory board for the Verne Harnish’s global coaching organization.
Bill is a passionate and playful speaker. His clients, at all stages, share a hunger to grow successfully with an openness to new approaches and thinking.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Bill Gallagher about scaling 10X.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How team coaching produces bigger results and more traction for businesses.
● Why working to develop yourself as a leader and to scale your business pays off.
● How the biggest mistake businesses make when scaling is not looking in the mirror.
● Why leaders must look to themselves when a mess in their business is created.
● How being successful means developing yourself as you develop your business.
Connect with Bill:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices