Manage episode 298328816 series 2358250
659: Artificial Intelligence for the Construction Industry, Lee Mills, Pixly
Artificial Intelligence for the Construction Industry
Lee Mills, Pixly
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 659 Lee Mills
Lee Mills is an entrepreneur, advisor, mentor, speaker, and Co-Founder / CEO of Pixly. He is a startup leader with proven experience growing and scaling companies including Anonymizer, Backup.com, MojoPages/MOGL, and Raken. His client experience includes AAA, Apple, HP, Intel, Intuit, Microsoft, Olympus, and WD-40. He's launched new products including the first Olympus Digital Cameras along with dozens of apps and websites. He's won awards including Media Magazine Rising Media Star, a gold medal for MVT testing, and was a Big Brother of the Year in San Diego. In his spare time, he mentors at-risk youth and is very involved in the San Diego startup community.
Pixly is a startup in the booming construction tech and property tech space offering the easiest way to Snap, Tag, Share and Collaborate on project photos in real-time with the power of data, analytics, AI, and IP.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Lee Mills about using artificial intelligence to help the construction industry.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why it’s important for businesses to have the right landing pages and banners.
● How Pixly makes it easy to document construction with pictures in real time.
● How Pixly streamlines communication and cuts down on an hour of work a day.
● Why businesses shouldn’t build what they want, they should build what their customers want.
● How traditional media has a lot of local content but not local directories.
Connect with Lee:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices