Manage episode 298482574 series 2358250
660: Next Generation Innovation, Bryan Mattimore, Growth Engine Company
Next Generation Innovation
Bryan Mattimore, Growth Engine Company
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 660 Bryan Mattimore
Bryan W. Mattimore specializes in ideation and innovation process, front-end marketing research, branding, creating and developing new products and services, and innovation strategic planning.
He is Cofounder and “Chief Idea Guy” of the Growth Engine Company, a sixteen-year old innovation agency based in Norwalk, Connecticut. Prior to cofounding Growth Engine, he was president of the Mattimore Group, a twenty-year-old ideation facilitation and creativity consulting company.
In his business consulting career, Mr. Mattimore has facilitated over a thousand brainstorming sessions, moderated over five hundred creative focus groups and consumer ethnographies, and managed over two hundred successful innovation projects, leading to over $3 billion in new sales annually for a wide variety of Fortune 500 clients.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Bryan Mattimore about next generation innovation.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How entrepreneurs need to be innovative to compete with and beat competitors.
● Why many startups need to have a lot of ideas and need to be able to pivot.
● How entrepreneurs must come up with need ideas to meet the market’s need.
● Why brainstorming is antiquated and isn’t the best way to come up with ideas.
● How people need to bring stimuli to their idea sessions to trigger the brain in different ways.
Connect with Bryan:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices