Manage episode 296547299 series 2825615
649: Synaptic Alchemy , Steven Cardinale, SynapticAlchemy.com
Steven Cardinale, SynapticAlchemy.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 649 Steven Cardinale
Business has always fascinated Steven Cardinale. Having to make decisions under uncertainty with limited data piqued his curiosity. Being involved in entrepreneurial ventures, startups, large Fortune 500 product development teams and C-Suite strategy sessions has given Steven the perspective to combine different thought processes to move ideas forward.
Studying Economics at UCLA to earning an MBA from the Wharton School of Business, to working with some of the largest organizations around, such as Eli Lily, Janus Funds, IBM, PwC, and the J. Paul Getty Museum, to founding, operating, and successfully navigating the M&A exit process for his own SaaS company has given Steven insights from every angle of the success and innovation spectrum.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Steven Cardinale about his book, Synaptic Alchemy.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How there are three separate segments to owning a company and what they are.
● How owning a business is never about you, it’s about pleasing the customers.
● Why entrepreneurs need to understand themselves to start and grow a company.
● How creating something requires business owners to destroy something first.
● Why entrepreneurs have to know how they express themselves to the world.
Connect with Steven:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices