Manage episode 304572735 series 2825615
Replacing Your Income on Amazon
Stephen Somers, Marketplace Superheroes
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 706 Stephen Somers
Stephen Somers is the CEO and co-founder of Marketplace Superheroes - an 8-figure online education and services platform that teaches people how to build a 5-7 figure business selling simple, everyday items globally on Amazon.
Over the last seven years, Stephen and his business partner Robert Rickey have grown their company from a single online program to an award-winning business with a team of over 70 coaches, support staff, and service providers, and over 8,000 members.
Along the way, they have built a global freight company, an entire software ecosystem, and multiple 7 figure service-based companies that are built to serve one purpose - helping their members build and scale their Amazon business as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Stephen and Robert also run their own 8 figure Amazon business and have sold well over $20 million dollars’ worth of physical products globally.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Stephen Somers about replacing your income on Amazon.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How selling things on Amazon can be a great starter business for people.
● Why you only need to make a small number of sales to make money off of Amazon.
● How you need a product with the right market size, it can’t be too big or too small.
● Why it’s important to test the products you order before selling them on Amazon.
● How to differentiate your product on Amazon from the other products like it.
Connect with Stephen:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices