Manage episode 302168865 series 2856089
Where do you start when prepping for the busiest season in our industry? What should you do if you had a slower summer? Are you feeling maxed out already? We are sharing game changers that you can implement before the season hits to maximize your income and prolong your career as an esthetician. This will definitely get your wheels turning – take what you like and leave what you don’t!
Today We Talk About:
- Recap of how to use the Glow Herbal Steam. Shop the collab with my friends use this HERE
- If you’re not prepared for the Fall, now is the time! Capitalize to make the most out of this busy season.
- Deciding on and setting boundaries around communication with clients during the holidays
- Practical tips to avoid burnout
- Shop the perfect fall look: The SKIN Cropped Hoodie
Glow Tip of the Week: Prep goodie bags & listen to clients when they are in the treatment room. Suggest gifts for their loved ones and elevate their experience with boutique-level gift bags & custom tissue paper.
Shop the entire Glow Skincare line for wholesale deals and stock your shelves HERE
Shop custom tissue paper we love from noissue HERE
Be sure to follow along in your print or digital version of Skin and the City magazine
As a Skin and the City listener, enjoy 5% off the whole website HERE
For additional discounts, exclusive offers and so much more, sign up for the Skin and the City membership HERE
To support this podcast, you can go HERE
If you have 2 seconds to write us a review HERE, screenshot it and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Kim-Tern will be shipping you some goodies like the Manolo Blahnik - Awaken Mask pins! They’re super adorable! You’re gonna love them!
Thanks for listening!--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/skinandthecity/support