Manage episode 301082374 series 2856089
Today we are prepping for a personal spa day and on the business side of things we are getting ready for Black Friday season. We are teasing all of the fun things coming soon to Glow: partnerships, products, protocols and resources galore + Dad is coming back with a Q & A next week. In the meantime, we hope you make seven figures, drink usual wine and shop our Labor Day Sale!
Today We Talk About:
- Resources for prepping and working with photographers HERE and HERE.
- Interested in retailing our products? Stock up on our Labor Day Sale! September 2nd-6th. Free shipping on orders over $75.
- Want to shop Glow but don’t have a ton of liquid funds at the moment? Check out Shop Pay on our website!
- Catch up on our latest blog post that reveals the summer facial to put on your menu.
- October is National Esthetician Month! We are cooking something up with Cosmedix soon!
- You like warm hugs from grandma? Check out my friends use this on IG. We are launching a product with them September 7th!
Glow Tip of the Week: Tuck some funds away for an experience. Service providers deserve to treat themselves too!
Be sure to follow along in your print or digital version of Skin and the City magazine
As a Skin and the City listener, enjoy 5% off the whole website HERE
For additional discounts, exclusive offers and so much more, sign up for the Skin and the City membership HERE
To support this podcast, you can go HERE
If you have 2 seconds to write us a review HERE, screenshot it and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Kim-Tern will be shipping you some goodies like the Manolo Blahnik - Awaken Mask pins! They’re super adorable! You’re gonna love them!
Thanks for listening!--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/skinandthecity/support