Manage episode 283517439 series 1936083
This episode goes off the rails quite a bit, but still turned out great, which I know you expect nothing less. We really hit our flow about 28 minutes in, once I figured out that the comments, ONCE AGAIN, were not loading properly!
In this episode, we talk:
- About crypto currencies and how it will affect restaurant profit margins in the future.
- The biggest mistake people make when designing their home kitchens.
- How to create juicy, tender meats for stir fries.
- Why we use oils when sweating aromatics.
- Why I would never do a cooking competition.
- And finally, why I think food writers are parasites unworthy of respect. But I make my case in such a charming fashion, I'm certain there's no way I offended anyone, especially food writers.
If you're interested in learning more about my Culinary Boot Camp and F-SEP Curriculum, you can do so here: https://stellaculinary.com/chef-jacobs-culinary-boot-camp-f-step-curriculum
If you would like to watch the video version of this podcast, you can do so here: https://youtu.be/Rg8THG5aGbY
Join our friendly Facebook Group here: https://facebook.com/groups/stellaculinary
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, or through your favorite podcast app. Just search for "Stella Culinary."
Love letters? Send them to Jacob at Stella culinary dot com.