Manage episode 228832369 series 2108311
Today on the podcast, Sam interviews Mark and Shanae from Trail Mix & Chocolate. Mark is an agriculturalist and Shanae is a teacher and artist. They are currently in their third year of traveling full-time in an RV and enjoy getting out in nature whenever possible, especially at National Parks!
What we talk about in this episode:
- 1:00 - Heading to RV Entrepreneur Summit
- 3:00 - Meeting their “RV parents” and intro to RV community
- 9:30 - Thoughts on tiny living
- 12:30 - Becoming Trail Mix & Chocolate
- 18:00 - Favorite experiences
- 25:30 - Travel and Life Goals
- 30:00 - Combining travel and art
- 34:00 - Turning the interview around on Sam!
- 37:00 - National Parks