Let’s Go Together, a new podcast from Travel + Leisure, features diverse voices sharing their unique travel experiences and inspiring others to explore the world. Each week host Kellee Edwards, award-winning travel expert, speaks to guests about inclusivity, including episodes that introduce an adventurer who climbed Machu Picchu in his wheelchair and the first documented black woman to visit every country in the world. Come back every Wednesday for a new episode!
Manage episode 245070026 series 2108311
In this episode, Sam chats with Hannah (aka the.curly.nomad on Instagram!). After leaving her position as a VP at a marketing agency in LA to start her own business, Hannah realized that she could run her business from anywhere. She bought an RV and hit the road as a solo traveler! In this interview, Hannah shares what it’s really like living on the road, the good and the bad. She also shares her favorite destinations, experiences as a female solo traveler, advice for dating on the road, and how to travel if you don’t like to drive your RV.
What we talk about in this episode:
- 0:30 - Current travels and Xscapers Convergences
- 3:00 - From marketing VP to digital nomad
- 10:00 - Experiences as a solo female traveler
- 14:00 - Advice for solo female travelers + dating on the road
- 20:00 - Boondocking tips and favorite travel destinations
- 26:00 - RVing tips for people who don’t like driving their RV